Portable Digital Ultrasound Scanner System Convex Linear Transviginal Probes 3D
RDA: Real-time dynamic aperture imaging. DRA: Dynamic real-time acoustic apodizer. Ensure that the image is not distorted, edge clearer, level richer. 8 sections TGC gain adjustment. With abundant built-in software packages. Comprehensive software measurement capabilities, to allow more extensive clinical application. Probe connected with a variety of choice to achieve maximum functionality.
Puncture lead: Image B: Puncture guide line under B mode. Gain adjustment: 8-segments TGC adjustment, GAIN adjustment or near field, far field, overall gain adjustable. Image reverse: left/right, black/white, up/down.Storage: 128 images permanent storage. Cine loop: 256 images real time display cycling/one-by-one checked.
2 each - User Manual in English: 1 each - Packing list: 1 each - Optional part. The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. Or replace item for you. The item "Portable Digital Ultrasound Scanner System Convex Linear Transviginal Probes 3D" is in sale since Tuesday, November 5, 2019. This item is in the category "Business & Industrial\Healthcare, Lab & Dental\Medical & Lab Equipment, Devices\Ultrasound Machines". The seller is "medicaltrust2014" and is located in Beijing. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Brand: Carejoy
- MPN: Does Not Apply
- Country/Region of Manufacture: China
- UPC: 190891572516
- EAN: Does not apply
- Image mode: B, B/B, 4B, B+M, M
- Local zoom: 2 times local zoom in real time
- Dynamic range: 64dB 96dB adjustable
- Gray scale: 256
- Image reverse: left/right, black/white, up/down
- Storage: 128 images permanent storage
- Warranty time: 18 months
- DFS: Dynamic frequency scanning
- DBF: Digital Beam Forming
- RDA: Real-time dynamic aperture imaging
- DRA: Dynamic real-time acoustic apodizer
- DRF: Dynamic receiving focus